Nicole Letendre ’23
Happy Halloween! While this Halloween is looking certainly different than last year, we wish you all the same spooktacular memories. Celebrating in small groups, watching horror movies, or even participating in some Halloween trivia are all surefire ways to have fun safely, and enjoy this haunting time of year! Some of my favorite light Halloween movies for the whole family are The Haunted Mansion and Hocus Pocus. Of course, you can carve pumpkins, like this cute vampire bat, or bake the classic pumpkin sugar cookies you can find at your local grocery store. However you decide to celebrate, stay safe and have fun! Challenge your family to this Halloween Trivia below…some of these are definitely more tricky (pun intended!)
- What is Dr. Frankenstein’s first name?
- How much does the world’s biggest pumpkin weigh? (closest answer will be counted as correct)
- What country is the region of Transylvania situated?
- What is a group of witches called?
- What is the top-selling candy for Halloween?
- How many colors of M&Ms are there in a normal bag?
- What is Halloween’s Most Played Song, first coming out in 1962?
- What is the name of the Professor who becomes a werewolf in the Harry Potter series?
- What day of the year has the highest candy sales?
- Oct. 28th
- Oct. 29th
- Oct. 30th
- Oct. 31st
- The first Jack-o-Lanterns were made out of what?
- Which country did Halloween originate?
- What year will the next Halloween have a full moon?
- Monster Mash
- Professor Lupin
Graphic by Valentina Moran ‘23.
1 reply »