Published weekly since 1925, The Spire is the official student newspaper of the College of the Holy Cross. Our mission is to serve the Holy Cross community not only as a local news source, but also as an outlet for student voices.
The Spire is a nonprofit and nonpartisan publication, and is run entirely by students. Submissions by students, alumni, and employees of the College alike are welcomed and encouraged. All submissions may be edited for content, and must be received by the Sunday prior to publication. Submissions may be published in print or online. The Spire reserves the right not to publish any letter or content deemed objectionable or which does not meet the editorial standards of the newspaper. Letters may be mailed, e-mailed, or brought to The Spire office in Hogan Campus Center Room 235. The opinions expressed within the newspaper are not necessarily those of the College of the Holy Cross.
We welcome all website visitors to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries. Current members of the student body are encouraged to contact us to learn about opportunities to join The Spire editorial team.
EDITORIAL TEAM, FALL 2018
- Allyson Noenickx, Bobby Tuzzio, Jackie Cannon, Editors-in-Chief
- Caroline Ahearn, Ethan Bachand, Sofia Maietta, Kate McLaughlin, News Eds.
- Olivia Pan, Maggie Connolly, Henry Noe, Grace Manning, Ryen Cinski, Opinions Eds.
- Maggie Flaherty, Bianca Miccolis, Kelly Gallagher, Bridget Flaherty Features Eds.
- Annie Hentschel, Mario Micallif, Sarah O’Rourke, Chris Shakespeare, Jackson Skelley, Eggplant Eds.
- Billy Fitzpatrick, Maggie Flaherty, Jackie Hart, Patrick Wareham, Sports Eds.
- Emily Kulp, Senior Copy Ed.
- Hope Goodman, Pamela Kote, Anna Morris, Sarah O’Rourke, Rebecca Tredwell, Copy Eds.
- Bianca Miccolis, Mary Kate Cunningham, Emily Pellegrino, Web Eds.
- Hui Li, Chief Photographer
- Kim Fetherston, Zoe Petit, Davey Sullivan, Jake Bucci, Photographers
- Professor Steve Vineberg, Faculty Advisor
- Dean Brenda Hounsell Sullivan, Faculty Advisor
Advertising inquiries may be sent to email@example.com or filled in below.