Published weekly since 1925, The Spire is the official student newspaper of the College of the Holy Cross. Our mission is to serve the Holy Cross community not only as a local news source, but also as an outlet for student voices.
The Spire is a nonprofit and nonpartisan publication, and is run entirely by students. Submissions by students, alumni, and employees of the College alike are welcomed and encouraged. All submissions may be edited for content, and must be received by the Sunday prior to publication. Submissions may be published in print or online. The Spire reserves the right not to publish any letter or content deemed objectionable or which does not meet the editorial standards of the newspaper. Letters may be mailed, e-mailed, or brought to The Spire office in Hogan Campus Center Room 235. The opinions expressed within the newspaper are not necessarily those of the College of the Holy Cross.
We welcome all website visitors to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries. Current members of the student body are encouraged to contact us to learn about opportunities to join The Spire editorial team.
EDITORIAL TEAM, FALL 2018
- Jackie Cannon, Billy Fitzpatrick Editors-in-Chief
- Ethan Bachand News Eds.
- Olivia Pan, Maggie Connolly, Ryen Cinski, Opinions Eds.
- Kelly Gallagher, Bridget Flaherty, Grace Bromage, Clarabel Smith Features Eds.
- Greg Hausler, Matt Anderson, Hannah Johnson, Mario Micallif Eggplant Eds.
- Bobby Tuzzio, Luke Anthony, Charlie Krumsiek Sports Eds.
- Hope Goodman, Senior Copy Ed.
- Olivia Cesarini, Kennedy Corrado, Bridgie English Anna Morris Copy Eds.
- Olivia Cesarini, Mary Kate Cunningham, Ryan Fay Web Eds.
- Kim Fetherston, Hui Li Chief Photographers
- Zoe Petit, Davey Sullivan, Photographers
- Caroline Manganaro, Cassie Smith Social Media Managers
- Professor Steve Vineberg, Faculty Advisor
- Dean Brenda Hounsell Sullivan, Faculty Advisor
Advertising inquiries may be sent to email@example.com or filled in below.