Published weekly since 1925, The Spire is the official student newspaper of the College of the Holy Cross. Our mission is to serve the Holy Cross community not only as a local news source, but also as an outlet for student voices.
The Spire is a nonprofit and nonpartisan publication, and is run entirely by students. Submissions by students, alumni, and employees of the College alike are welcomed and encouraged. All submissions may be edited for content, and must be received by the Sunday prior to publication. Submissions may be published in print or online. The Spire reserves the right not to publish any letter or content deemed objectionable or which does not meet the editorial standards of the newspaper. Letters may be mailed, e-mailed, or brought to The Spire office in Hogan Campus Center Room 235. The opinions expressed within the newspaper are not necessarily those of the College of the Holy Cross.
We welcome all website visitors to contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries. Current members of the student body are encouraged to contact us to learn about opportunities to join The Spire editorial team.
EDITORIAL TEAM, SPRING 2023
- Michael O’Brien, Joseph Abrams Editors-in-Chief
- Grace Bromage Senior Advisor
- Julianna Mariani Editor-in-Chief (Abroad Spring 2023)
- Nathan Howard, Brendan Bonner, Sarah Carter News Eds.
- Stacey Kaliabakos, Yum Yiu Opinions Eds.
- Nicole Letendre, Caroline Wallace, Caroline Muniz, Rea Nassif, Owen Whaley Features Eds.
- Michael Vail Eggplant Ed.
- Ben Lepper, Colin Healy, Ben Kuchipudi Sports Eds.
- Sophia Carmenati, Jannette Kazlauskas, Shanil Perez Lantigua, Will Donahue Copy Eds.
- Shanil Perez Lantigua Web Ed.
- Valentina Moran, Lorna Doherty, Caroline Muniz, Kate Nedorostek, Karen Phan, Catalina Powderly, Isabella McIntyre, Catherine Buhse, Mara Galvin Visuals Editors
- Caroline Manganaro, Cassie Smith Social Media Managers
- Professor Steve Vineberg, Faculty Advisor
- Dean Brenda Hounsell Sullivan, Faculty Advisor
- Yandi Pierre, Faculty Advisor
Advertising inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or filled in below.