Jackie Hart ’19
Jessi Button #8
1.Hometown: Moorestown, NJ
2.Class year: Senior
5. What are you looking forward to most about this season?: The opportunity to play one last season with my best friends and teammates. I also look forward to winning as a team as a result of the hard work we have been putting in since the fall.
6. What’s the best part about Holy Cross Women’s Lacrosse?
The support each teammate gives one another both on and off the field.
7. What are your pre-game rituals?:
I always have to have Swedish fish and do my hair in a braid before a game.
8. Who is the teammate that makes you laugh the most?:
Julia Insani often makes the group and myself crack up.
9. Who is your greatest influence on and off the field?:
My greatest influences are my parents. My dad has an incredible work ethic that I admire and strive to mimic. My mom is one of the most selfless people I know and I have tried to be there for my teammates like she has been there for me.
10. What is your favorite memory of HC Women’s Lacrosse?
My favorite memory of HC Women’s lacrosse was my freshman year when we beat Navy. It was my first collegiate win and it was an amazing feeling to work together as a team, no matter who the opponent was, and to come out on top.
11. How do you feel about Saturday’s game vs. Colgate?
I feel confident going into Saturday’s game against Colgate, we just had a huge team win against Lafayette last Saturday that I believe will carry into this weekend. Our games against Colgate are always a battle but with our team chemistry and confidence finally clicking, I know we can win.
Liam Ryan #24
1.Hometown: Kansas City, MO
2.Class year: Senior
3.Major: Economics with a German minor
5. What are looking forward to most about this season?: I’m excited to reach our full potential as a team and finish close games.
6. What’s the best part about Holy Cross Men’s Lacrosse? Being able to compete every day with your best friends.
7. What are your pre-game rituals?: I am usually at Matt Farrell’s disposal. If he needs any sort of help with pregame drills I’m his guy.
8. Who is the teammate that makes you laugh the most?: Paul Miller. He has some of the best dance moves on the team.
9. Who is your greatest influence on and off the field?: Brendan Sheehan. He was a senior when I was a freshmen and set a great example of how to be well rounded and make a positive impact on those around you.
10. What is your favorite memory of HC Men’s Lacrosse? Beating Harvard in Double OT this year, coming back from a 9-3 deficit in the 3rd quarter. That was a very special game.
11. How do you feel about next Saturday’s game vs. Navy? I feel confident. Our team has been playing well as of late and with a good week of focused practice I think we will be tough to beat.