By John Kim
- Hometown: Bethlehem, PA
- Current position on campus: CDC of Lehy Hall
- What is it about being a CDC that you enjoy it so greatly?: Meeting people in their college homes and trying to make it feel like a home.
- Role Model: My first CDC at Boston College. She made me feel like I had a space on campus to call my second “home.”
- Education: Boston College, Class of 2015. Currently completing a Master’s Degree at BC.
- Hobbies: Watching Netflix, sleeping/napping, running, drinking coffee
- Favorite Subject: Chemistry, but I didn’t want to do it for the rest of my life
- Least Favorite Subject: History
- Favorite Animal: Sloths
- Favorite Book: “Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie” by David Lubar
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Movie: “Big” with Tom Hanks
- Favorite Song: “100 Years” by Five for Fighting
- Favorite Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Red Sox
- Favorite TV Shows: “Friday Night Lights,” “Parenthood,” “Bachelor/Bachelorette”
- Favorite On-Campus Meal: Tater tots from Kimball
- Favorite Off-Campus Meal: Ivory Tusk Sandwich from Flying Rhino
- One Thing on Your Bucket List: Running a full marathon
- Proudest Moment at Holy Cross: Being known all around campus. I was mentioned on the “Chin Up!” app for brightening people’s day.
- Something your residents/RA’s do that frustrate you: Lying.
- Advice to Residents/RA’s: Email me. Reach out. CDCs on campus are actually cool.
- Your Mantra: “So do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will care for itself; each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:24
- If you can change one thing about the College, what would it be?: The residence halls would have newer and cleaner bathrooms.
- What do you admire most about Holy Cross?: The community is strong in the sense that students and staff are willing to get to know each other, and not just on a surface level.
- Funny High School/College Experience: In junior year of college, during the first day of classes, I slipped down a whole flight of stairs outside the dining hall. Everyone saw me.
- Funny Holy Cross Story: Being mistaken for a first year student on a weekly basis.
27. Any other comments: Go Eagles!